SLC CT DD DS Testing Engineer (Nanjing)
We are currently looking for an Testing Engineering (Telecommunication) in Siemens Corporate Technology.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design test plan and test cases based on software and hardware condition
- Set up test environment and prepare test scripts
- Test the device and software system according to the defined procedure
- Write test document and test report, record the defects and test result with clear description
- Conduct bug verification with development team
- Discuss with PM and customer about the test schedule and bug verifications
- Products maintenance and technical support
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in Electric engineering, Electronic Engineering, Automation, Computer Science, Telecommunication or related
- More than 3 years’ work experience with software test.
- Solid knowledge on test theory, test process, test design and defect management well.
- Good understanding of hardware, software and development processes in telecommunication area
- Knowledge of test automation
- Programming skills in C/C++ is preferred.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Self motivated, optimistic, and be able to work with pressure
What else do I need to know?
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, the UK, China, India, Russia and Japan, Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Our Product & Service Innovation global business field fosters world-class product and service innovations. Among other things, it focuses on developing new business opportunities, optimizing and safeguarding business, and providing support in the positioning as a trendsetting company. Our research team concentrates primarily on optimizing portfolios and processes, detecting and implementing trends, enhancing expertise, promoting innovations, and expanding the service business.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Requisition ID: 298926
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only