Business Developer Solution & Services
Job ID: 299030
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organization, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Within our Building Performance team, we are now looking for a motivated and enthusiastic colleague to accompany the further growth of our business in Total Energy Management, which includes Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) combined with Distributed Energy Systems (DES). DES solutions comprise and incorporate technical solutions such as cogeneration, small power generation, renewable energy, micro-grids, and energy storage
Your new responsibilities
- Driving the global development of Distributed Energy Systems (DES) business
- Identifying business opportunities and defining account strategies, resulting in projects being awarded to us
- Prospecting, qualifying, selling and concluding project business with existing and new customers
- Maintaining personal contact with the C-level to ensure customer satisfaction and experience
- Developing and delivering professional presentations as well as letters of understanding/intent
- Responding to requests for information/proposals/quotations
- Getting project development agreements signed
- Establishing CxO relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements
- Acting as the main coordinator between HQ, regions and other internal stakeholders
Your skills and experience
- A university degree in a technical field or in economics, an MBA degree is an advantage
- At least 5 years’ professional work experience in an international and global organization at HQ level
- Expertise in electrical and thermal energy supply (such as PV, CHP, geothermal energy or micro-grids) and storage solutions (such as hot water, ice and battery technologies) as well as in energy and power management systems deployment
- Experience in consultative C-level selling for the combination of the energy supply and demand sides as well as storage solutions
- Knowledge of financial models and contractual requirements for BOOM, BOOT, OMRR, EPC and the potentially applicable energy legislation.
- Basic know-how in energy savings calculations and feasibility studies for on-site generation
- Basic knowledge of optimization of HVAC Systems, Building Control Systems or Lighting
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills in English and German
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs/why.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your online application including CV and letter of motivation with an indication of your availability. Please upload references and certificates in a second step after creating an account. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 299030 at: Carmen Costeniero email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 299030
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional