Siemens Karriärmöjligheter hos
Project Procurement Manager
Join us on our journey into the future #FutureMakers#Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
We are recruiting for an experienced procurement professional within Siemens Supply Chain Management within Siemens Real Estate, to undertake a key procurement role for Construction Projects and Facilities Management with a spend circa €15m. Ideally we are looking for a candidate with demonstrable experience of managing the above mentioned Real Estate.
- Ensuring strategic procurement for the Siemens Real Estate exploiting full potential for bundling across all sites/projects of the Region to optimize Siemens procurement leverage.
- Lead Supplier Management (jointly with cross functional partners) against FM key strategic suppliers to drive ‘continued improvement’ and ‘value add’ through collaboration and innovation whilst ensuring delivery excellence.
- Manage procurement of small and medium sized building related projects through optimized supply chain with focus mainly on the Swedish portfolio, but also support of international projects might be required.
- Analyze demand, markets, and suppliers to create a basis for deciding optimum sourcing strategies.
- Conduct price and contract negotiations with contract conclusion to guarantee security of supplies at the best conditions to achieve project goals.
- Contract formulation and contract management incorporating risk assessment and mitigation (e.g. warranty and HSE requirements).
- Ensure effective engagement with internal/external interface partners at all levels
- Exert the appropriate influence to optimize the development and implementation of the FM procurement strategies aligned with the business needs.
- Continued development and implementation of commodity strategies aligned to global strategic approach. Interface with global and cross country colleagues to share best practice to ensure world class strategies are achieved.
- Utilization and development of e-procurement processes such as e-sourcing, e-catalogues, EDI, etc.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years experience of category management preferably within Facilities Management and Construction.
- Advanced knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Extensive experience of supplier relationship management and contract management preferably within the Facilities Management category.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Significant knowledge of contract law.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills with ability to influence key stakeholders and suppliers through collaboration.
- Excellent knowledge of procurement processes
- Technical knowledge in the area of construction and / or Facilities Management is desirable
- You have good knowledge of Swedish and English in speech and writing
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future. See more on Siemens.se
Do not hesitate - Apply today via siemens.se refn 299063 and no later than June 12th. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Stockholm, Solna or Finnspång. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Alexander Hamneby on 08-728 10 39.
For contact with union representative email Facket.email@example.com
In this recruitment we renounce all calls relating to advertising and recruitment support.
Requisition ID: 299063
Organization: Global Services
Career Level: Mitt i karriären