西门子(中国)有限公司 财务服务共享中心 供应商管理(上海) SLC CF R FSS Junior Specialist
For our Functional Share Services, we are looking for a Junior Specialist at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
- In the respective area of responsibility delivers transactional services in according to SLA in demanded quality and in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
- Master data collection and verification for new suppliers, including HRE and CNOC.
- Master data collection and verification for updated suppliers.
- Suppliers data maintenance for global in Nexus system and for OneSRM for Domestic.
- Pending cases following up and urgent cases responces in short cycle time.
- KPI reports preparation and the other team collaboration with Local MD team and Corporate MD team.
Compliance & Risk Management(fully):
- Accomplishment and participation in compliance program and internal control activities
- Support data completion in compliance with company rules and regulations of customers
- Supports and provides the routine checks of internal control system (SOA, RIC etc.)
- Prepares documentation for auditors of particular customer
Customers (& Partners) (partially):
- Daily communication with customers & external partners in agreed language(s) on professional level
- Develops through deep professional know how of end-to-end business processes and interdependencies between them (fully)
- Executes assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company and customer rules, regulations, policies and / or instructions (fully)
- Demonstrates strong service delivery focus (fully)
- Contributes to continuous improvement processes in order to improve the quality and efficiency of the provided service
- Contributes to implementation of new and updated processes
- Participates in training activities and programs for new procedures, service extensions or enhancements
- Supports and performs other assigned tasks as required
- Supports dedicated CF R FSS services from the global product catalogue within the own area of responsibility with high efficiency based on individual task descriptions.
- Contributes to additional administrative tasks related to the job (KPIs reporting, quality check etc.).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Finance – Accounting
AFS: Company and customer policies & procedures and work instructions for accounting and finance (including Siemens financial reporting guideline/implementation guideline)
Technology Fields & Business Methods
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Management –Quality Improvement Methods
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Management –Process Management
Required Education/Other required Experiences
- Min. secondary education or comparable educational background.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: http://www.siemens.com/entry/cc/en/
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Requisition ID: 299155
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only