Legal Counsel for Healthcare
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
To reinforce our Legal Team for Healthineers, we are seeking to bring in a dedicated Legal Counsel on board for our office in Milan. As Healthineers Lawyer in Siemens you will be part of an international and multifunctional team. You will report to the Head of Healthcare Legal and your responsibility will be the following
- Analyzing company-related legal matters under Italian civil law, developing solution options and autonomously providing independent legal advice;
- Independently assessing, commenting on and explaining complex legal issues in the field of Italian civil and commercial law;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for Healthcare both in in-vivo and in-vitro Business;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for Healthcare Digital Services Market and in the field of Managed Equipment Services;
- Drafting Terms & Conditions under Italian law for the private market in close coordination with various other domestic and international functions;
- Successfully negotiating contract terms & conditions with private customers;
- Analyzing Data Privacy topics providing related legal advice;
- Managing claims related to the performance of service and supply contracts both in public and private market and the relevant litigations before Italian Courts;
- Preparing legal risk analysis documents and legal statements in relation to the projects;
- Support the Legal Team in Italian corporate law matters;
- Ensure that company policies & procedures are met at all times.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Graduate degree in Italian law, admitted to the Italian Bar
- Required Experience in a Law Firm (5 years)
- Apreciated experience in a legal function
- Experience in contract drafting (min. 3 years)
- Experience in international contract negotiations
- Excellent command of Italian is mandatory
- Excellent command of English
- Good knowledge of Data Privacy law
- Good knowledge of corporate law
- Basic knowledge antitrust law, tax, export control, insurance and related commercial issues
- Negotiation finesse
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Requisition ID: 299193
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Professional
Solo full time