Head R/D Comfort Systems
Job ID: 299211
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organization, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Responsibility for budget planning, resource management and reporting of efficiency improvement programs within your area of responsibility. Ensure the right staffing for the diverse projects, picking from teams of system designers, product testers and application engineers
- Managing, coaching and developing the needed competencies within the Comfort System R&D department, you take care of your people, motivate and provide guidance where necessary
- Defining, planning and executing the implementation of the portfolio roadmaps together with product management in an agile environment
- Support of local and global R&D Projects within the product portfolio of SRA (Systems and Room Automation)
- Monitor the progress of projects together with the R&D managers and project leaders, providing direction and course correction if necessary, to meet budget and schedule requirements
Your skills and experience
- Higher education in computer science (including Software Development), with around 10 years experiences in related functional disciplines
- Proven full life-cycle experience in complex technology research & product developments
- Any knowledge with the Building Technologies Domain is highly welcome
- We look for a true leader able to manage teams in a collaborative manner
- High cultural awareness and a solid understanding of international business and industry trends
- Possess enthusiastic and coaching leadership and management skills to maintain structure, discipline and process in an R&D environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English, ability to communicate effectively also with executive management
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs/why.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 299211 at: Alexis Stavrianidis, email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 299211
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional