Blade Test Engineer
Job ID: 299212
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
Do you enjoy bringing theory, simulations and innovation into practice? Would you like to help answer tomorrows question today by contributing to development within wind energy?
In the Siemens Gamesa blade test center, we constantly need to ensure test capacity and technology for tomorrows wind turbine blades in a business where size truly matters.
For our Blade Test Department within the Technology Department we are looking for a dedicated Blade Test Engineer. The Blade Test Department performs static and dynamical full scale structural testing of wind turbine rotor blades in respect to certification of new blades and quality control of existing blades.
What are my responsibilities?
· Conduct static and dynamic blade testing, based on test specification from internal stakeholders
· Simulate and optimize dynamic blade test setup
· Improve blade test documentation
· Ensure compliance with relevant norms and guidelines within blade structural design and test
· Ensure compliance with internal processes and ensure correct handling of non-conformances within blade test
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You have a Master Degree in structural design or similar
· You possess knowledge of structural design and dynamic testing (preferably composites)
· You are comfortable working with Matlab or similar
· You are focused on quality of deliverables
· You are able to work independently and you can start, drive and complete a task/project
· You have a hands-on and practical approach to your tasks
· You thrive in a multicultural environment and possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 5.700 employees out of a global staff of more than 25.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Rasmus Ladevig via phone +45 3037 5757
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
Requisition ID: 299212
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Graduate (nyuddannet)