CMMS Senior Specialist, Service Division
Job ID: 299267
Location: Brande (DK), Orlando (US)
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time or part time
The Service Energy Division in Siemens Gamesa is looking for CMMS Senior Specialist for our Maintenance Engineering department. We are responsible for developing the future maintenance strategy for our new developed wind turbines.
Siemens Gamesa Services is a reliable partner for all services throughout the wind turbines’ entire lifetime. Having put our passion for wind energy into practice for more than 30 years, we are able to revolutionize expectations. With technological innovations, long-term agreements, and a zero-harm culture, we meet both our partners’ and our employees needs and have proven ourselves the undisputed leader in the offshore wind power industry. Everything we do aims for a single goal: to provide an unparalleled level of quality and sustainability.
We are based at our office in Brande you will be working across our turbine platforms to support Energy Service Renewable business to maintain a market leader position within the wind industries
What are my responsibilities?
· Guide and support the CMMS implementation Project throughout all steps
· Monitor Scope of assigned projects in collaboration with the project team and the customer, working to establish standards and expectations for the projects deliverables.
· Play a key role in the design, development and implementation of CMMS that drive effective and efficient oversight and operations
· Support Project Manager throughout the decision-making processes related to functional definition and deployment.
· Collaborate with software engineers, business analysts, and quality assurance resources in accordance with established deliverables and deadlines.
· Participate in consultative sessions with key project stakeholders to help guide and define the solutions.
· Be an / the architect on CMMS development in the digitalization journey, including providing recommendations to management for new initiatives, implementations and measurements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You have 5+ years of experience in CMMS and asset management
· You are experienced in RDS-PP T32
· You have understanding of Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
· You have understanding of setting CMMS targets in a global and complex system landscape
· You have understanding the value of data driven management
· You have a solid customer service focus
· You have strong presentation, facilitation and writing skills
· You are proactive, persistent and self-driven, and you thrive in an environment where there is a focus on results
· You maintain effective interpersonal and relationship skills with ability to communicate in a professional manner with all levels of management, internal teams and customers
· You have solid judgment and focus on win-win solutions during project delivery
· You have a strong desire to take ownership of tasks to ensure delivery to plan and deadlines
· You must be enthusiastic and keen to make your mark in a growing industry. Experience within the wind industry is advantageous although not essential
· You have a willingness to assist team when and as needed to keep project on track.
· You have awareness and visibility to mitigate efforts for project issues while providing positive and creative solutions.
· You have a general understanding of Project management, planning and oversight procedures and requirements.
· You have experience with SAP and Team Center
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 5,700 employees out of a global staff of 25,000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark.
Read more at https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/wind.html.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/ Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Lars Skov Bjerrum via phone +45 30374592
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Requisition ID: 299267
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Nogen relevant erfaring