Sales Manager Room Automation
Job ID: 299305
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish packages and plan channel specific offering launches. Lead and support marketing and promotional activities to create market pull for products. Provide sales support for key projects
- Participate in the identification of market segment needs, support localization and implementation of the market offering and tools, best practice sharing and benchmarking as well as the adaptation and implementation of global program and sales initiatives
- Drive and support channel build up, identify opportunities, support countries in developing solution partner business and provide hands-on implementation support
- Support and conduct competitor product pricing evaluations, track product trends and provide feedback to Project Managers to ensure competitive offerings
- Provide support in collecting business key figures forecast from the region and collate the data in a monthly report
Your skills and experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidates who possess a Sales & Marketing Diploma would have an added advantage
- Possess technical sales experience in Building Automation or HVAC industry, preferably in regional sales function
- Knowledge in product application, system integration knowledge in HVAC industry, as well as HVAC and controls application know-how is required
- Experienced in product planning, strategies, pricing, business planning process, account planning, and negotiation principles
- Able to travel moderately
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 299305 at: Nicole Ritter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 299305
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional