SHD H LD Sales Account Specialist (Jiujiang) 西门子医学诊断产品（上海）有限公司 实验室诊断业务领域 客户专员（工作地点：九江）
For our Healthcare Sector in Jiujiang , we are looking for a Account Specialist at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
- Sales Management Activities: Customer and Distributor Relationship Management
- Meet(over achieve) area sales target, improve the profits
- Keep close contacts with distributors and key customers, including new customer acquisitions
- Manage the instrument inventory well
- Cooperate with project team
- Marketing Activities: To analyze local market structures, changes and new market trends, review with supervisor and react according to market
- To support supervisor to control of profitability of distributors, target groups, key products, instrument platform
- To support and attend congresses, symposia, presentations etc
- Supports market research on the sales front and the corresponding feedback to Sales/MKT Department and Technical Support
- Other marketing or related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 2 years in medical device sales or related fields, familiar with technical products sales
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office application.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies
- Good understanding of the sales operations operated within the company
- A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry
- Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of the market in which MED Dx operates
- Experience in sales and marketing within diagnostics industry, and adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major features, applications and advantages. Excellent project management experience and proven success record
- Sales, marketing, business development or relevant functions
- Strong cooperation and coordination abilities. Excel under pressure, and ambition and enthusiasm for business growth
- Excellent language skills in Chinese and can work well with staff and customers from diversified backgrounds
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion Euros and profit of around 1.3 billion Euros.
For further information please visit: http://www.siemens.com/entry/cc/en/#188200
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want to know more about Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Siemens Recruiting Team
Requisition ID: 299398
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: 高级人员