Senior Data Analyst (m/f) - CF A IT Audit
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
CF A helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
The IT Audit Practice provides core assurance over the company’s IT environment, from application to data security, data analysis and IT project management. In this role, you would be part of the Data Analysis team that delivers a systematic structured approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes in systems that are relevant for financial reporting.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Senior Data Analyst (m/f) - CF A IT Audit in München.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Concept and perform strategic data analysis and research within SAP systems and / or with dedicated software solutions to support business processes and strategy
- Analysis of unstructured data with text mining procedures and discuss results with Managers.
- Translation of requirements, creation of functional specifications, extraction of data and development of SQL scripts
- Preparation of engagements by creating regular status updates for the Engagement Manager and independently determining the engagement requirements prior to fieldwork
- Partial project responsibility and full Reporting to Engagement Manager
- Preparation of presentations for final review of all documents and active participations at closing meetings with management
- Creation of Use Cases for Siemens internal pre-sales and sales process
- Conception and creation of reference projects and presentation of those during management and internal client meetings
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 5-6 years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or a global strategy / IT consulting firm
- Strong academic history (Master’s degree in IT or business related fields)
- At least 2 years experience with SAP modules (PP, SD, MM, PS, FI or CO) and/or statistical data analytics (R, SAS, Matlab, etc.) or process mining technologies
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, data structures, -management and –analysis including very good SQL skills
- Experience with visualization of complex data (e.g. QlikView)
- First experience with managing data projects
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Desire and drive for future leadership roles
- Fluent in English and willingness to travel 70% - 80% of your time globally
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. In case of equal job qualifications, candidates with disabilities and those of equivalent status will be preferably considered.
Requisition ID: 299554
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Experienced Professional