Team Leader - Strategy - Plzeň
- Do you enjoy managing a team of thinkers?
- Do you like to identify chances to develop Energy management to the next level?
- Do you like to solve tasks no one did before?
- Are you strict enough to follow up on challenges and bring solutions?
- Do you want to use your fluent English on a daily basis?
- Are you strong in communication and love to develop your team?
- Do you already have first experiences of managing a group of individual contributors?
...then this might be your ideal job.
We are looking for a team manager of a strategy team of enthusiastic people, who like their job, English, details and are precise.
You and the team will be part of the Energy Management Division strategy in Germany (Headquarter) and responsible for competitor and market intelligence, work on strategic projects which have impact on Energy management Division and Siemens worldwide. Coached and guided from experienced senior people and experts located in Erlangen, Germany or other locations around the globe supported by your team. You are decisive to shape the future.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Manage a team of 5 people
- You are responsible -jointly with the team- for the competitor (research, newsletter, company profiles, strategic interpretation, strategic projects) and market intelligence (maintaining existing theoretical market models, develop new market models)
- Provide content and presentations for the EM Division Management and board meetings of Siemens AG
- Manage and develop and the own IT infrastructure (continue implementation of visualization tools like tableau, maintain SQL platforms)
You can look forward to
- Friendly and informal team spirit
- Close cooperation with our headquarters in Germany
- Communication with colleagues from all over the world
- International business trips
You shall have
- University degree in engineering, marketing or finance
- First team leadership experience
- Have the ability for self motivation and set autonomously new task to improve the results of your department
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of Energy management or related industrial market is a plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking
We can offer you
- Interesting job in fast paced environment at international company
- Flexi-time and home office along with attractive financial package and other benefits (additional holiday, Cafeteria system of benefits and others)
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
Requisition ID: 299806
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only