SHD H DX Order Handling Specialist (Shanghai) 西门子医学诊断产品（上海）有限公司 医疗业务领域 诊断产品集团 订单运营专员（工作地点：上海）
For our Healthcare Sector in Shanghai, we are looking for a Order Handling Specialist at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
- Apply with the compliance policies and company guidelines/policies of Siemens
- Strictly follow up SOP to operate the daily works
- Receive and process the customer orders timely and accurately including order creating to order dispatching into SAP system, follow up backorder feedback process closely
- Respond the customer inquires and smoothly handle customer complaints and solve the problem in time
- Support the responsible sales region to achieve the sales target monthly
- Cooperate with the cross-function team to achieve the same target
- Process Maintenance and optimization
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree.
- The ability to provide leadership in many situations and with using different communication methods both remotely and face to face
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good team work
- Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications in particular expert knowledge of Excel
- Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies
- Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion Euros and profit of around 1.3 billion Euros.
For further information please visit: http://www.siemens.com/entry/cc/en/#188200
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want to know more about Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Siemens Recruiting Team
Requisition ID: 299926
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: 高级人员