Systemarchitect (m/f) for Robotics - Digital Factory in Graz (ET 299979)
Together we are driving Austria forward
We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens offers an extensive portfolio of integrated hardware, software and technology based services throughout the world.
We are improving flexibility and efficiency in production processes to speed up the time to market of new products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering, etc.
As an engineer at Siemens you are offered interesting job perspectives and professional development in a dynamic corporate structure, where you can discover and live up to your personal and professional potential.
Join the Digital Factory division in Graz, where together we will create new solutions for the era of the industrial digitalization.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
For the Development House in Graz we are looking for a system architect with very good skills in robotic. We expect you to be fluent in written and spoken English, and prefer good knowledge of MS Office, especially of Word, Excel and Visio.
Besides the technical competencies we are looking for someone who goal oriented and a team player, who offers enthusiasm, motivation and a learning aptitude.
- Planning, design and construction of a robotics demo lab
- The lab will be used for testing various proof-of-concepts in the area of robotics
- Exploration of our robotic architecture together with our specialists in Germany
- Development of a new safety concept
- A degree in computer sciences, automation, telematic or similar studies or equal multi-year working experience
- Experiences in commissioning and programming of traditional robotics systems like e.g. Kuka, KEBA, Comau
- Experience in drive technology
- Integration of robots in production cells (safety aspects, connection to PLC)
- Ideally also experience with Siemens SIMATIC components
- German and English fluent in written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio) preferable
What else should I know?
The salary for this position according to the Austrian “Kollektivvertrag” is at least EUR 39.200,- per year. Depending on education and experience a higher salary is possible. The actual salary is agreed upon in an individual meeting. Siemens as a big corporation additionally offers further social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!
If you want to learn more about Digital Factory at Siemens please use the following Link.
Requisition ID: 299979
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Experienced Professional