Apprendistato R&D Process Engineer
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as R&D Process Engineer for our Energy Management Division located in Milano.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Energy Management Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as R&D Process Engineer for performing R&D activities as write embedded C code, write auxiliary PC side software, checking and designing electric circuit diagram, supporting colleagues for operation activities, writing product documentation, testing new sensors technology
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Understand Electric Sub Station Enviroments in order to translate customer requirements into specifications that will be used by external or internal software developer
- Write embedded C firmware for our Assetguard and Assetguard IoT substation hardened devices.
- Understand Assetguard products and perform configuration activities ( electronics & acquisition Chain from Assets) .
- Support and coordinate supplier checking electronic parameters of embedded system products.
- Research and test new sensors technologies & desing the integration with our HW & Cloud Platforms
- Transfer knowledge of the systems to the operation team.
- Gain knowledge about electric apparatus like high voltage power transformers, medium and high voltage circuit breakers by self-organizing meetings with senior colleagues, searching and reading documentation about the matter.
- Study, test and develop algorythms / data analytics application patterns
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or Math with proven electronics skills.
- You have great interest and experience (also non-working) for embedded systems using C/C++ programming language; examples includes Raspberry, Arduino and IoT sensors.
- You have knowledge about how to use laboratory instruments such as digital multimeter and digital storage oscilloscope
- You are a quick learner and adaptable to new environments with multidisciplinary team; strong team working abilities are essentials.
- You are proactive and flexible
- You are available for business trips both in Italy and abroad.
- You are fluent in Italian and in English (written and spoken). A third language will be a plus.
- You have effective computer skills in Microsoft Office software and LTspice (or other spice based) electric simulation software.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 300057
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Neo laureato
Solo full time