Apprenticeship - Embedded Sotfware Engineer
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as R&D Embedded Software Engineer for our Energy Management Division located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Energy Management Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Embedded Software Engineer for the management of projects related to our embedded platform participating in the development and testing of software related to the same product
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Research and development of new monitoring algorithms according to customer requests;
- Monitoring of field data acquired on-line from the installed equipment;
- Configuration of functional parameters of monitoring equipment;
- On-line customer support for interpretation of measurements and subsequent technical analysis;
- Definition of technical specifications portfolio Monitoring & Diagnostic;
- Research and development of new technologies (software and hardware) for future additions;
- Commissioning & on-site / on-line support (eg remote interventions, on-site for config urations, resolution
- technical problems).
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Electronic engineering (preferably with specialization in digital electronics), Computer Engineering or Mathematics;
- You gained at least 3 months in a relevant internship experience
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have Knowledge of the fundamentals of electronics
- You have the ability to work in a team and by objectives,
- You are Available for national and international transfers.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 300058
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Neo laureato
Solo full time