Business Developer Solution & Services Digitalization
Job ID: 300073
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Within our Building Performance team, we are now looking for a motivated and enthusiastic colleague to further grow our business in Digitalization globally.
The role includes developing sales and account strategies to bridge from our traditional portfolio of building technology into digital offerings, such as digitally-enhanced services, data-driven services, SaaS and related IoT infrastructure.
The offering comprises software solutions and services from energy to asset efficiency based on vendor agnostic technologies. Beyond technology and based on a people-centric approach supports building user and space efficiency.
Your new responsibilities
- Drives the business development for digitalization in building technology and real estate industry together with our four regions Americas, Germany, Europe and Asia/Middle East
- Acts as the main coordinator between headquarters, regions and countries
- Introducing new offerings to foster the convergence of IT/OT through data-driven services, IoT infrastructure and software
- Leveraging upcoming IT/OT convergence and IoT related offerings for performance based services
- Prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing business to existing and new customers
- Generating sales leads, developing opportunties on a global scale and coordinating them with the countries
- Aligning our Platform/SaaS solutions with the customer’s strategic objectives
- Understands customer’s technology, strategic plans, technology strategy, competitive landscape and utilizing benchmarking data to support the customer’s decision process
- Develop and deliver professional presentations, letters of understanding/intent
- Respond to requests for information/proposals/quotations
- Establish CxO-relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements, in particular with IT
Your skills and experience
- A university degree in a technical field or in economics, MBA degree is an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in selling large complex value based IT / IoT solutions, services or software
- At least 5 years of work experience in an international and global organization on HQ level
- Ability to lead across multiple IT and OT disciplines and ensure program success based on an IoT infrastructure
- Basic knowledge about SW integration and connectivity stacks into clients IT ecosystem and OT legacy systems
- Basic know how on technologies from field devices, sensor nodes, platform and SW applications
- Knowledge on SW integration, communication protocols and the related electrical engineering
- Excellent consulting / relationship management skills. Ability to negotiate / mediate difficult, complex, and often politically charged issues. Experience in consultative selling on C-level
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills in English and German
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your online application including CV and letter of motivation with an indication of your availability. Please upload references and certificates in a second step after creating an account. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 300073 at: Carmen Costeniero email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 300073
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional