IT Security Consultant Security Lifecycle
Let us shape the future of Cyber Security together.
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future in the area of Research in Digitalization. CT conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them with prototypes that will lead to new commercialization opportunities. CT also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence. Siemens actively invests in Engineering, Research and in Cybersecurity technologies and processes and the people that make it possible.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will evaluate security technologies for protecting products, solutions, and infrastructures
- You will develop and implement innovative security mechanisms for industrial environments
- You will support the setup and commissioning of the implemented security mechanisms
- You will use your knowhow to bridge the gap between legacy industrial systems and new security technologies
Your qualifications – solid and fit
- You are interested in testing and prototyping novel security technologies (e.g. Windows Hello, Windows authentication, RFID)
- C/C++, Bash, Python, Buildroot know-how (nice to have)
- You have successfully majored in a computer science or electrical engineering
- You have distinct knowledge of communication, information, and security technologies
- You are familiar with usage and administration of operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- You have experience with application whitelisting technologies and related recent Windows 10 security features like Device Guard and Exploit Guard to protect systems from malware.
- You have proven skills in software development,
ideally also for embedded systems or the Linux kernel
- You are diligent and accurate in performing tasks
- You have an excellent proficiency in English and (ideally) German
Requisition ID: 300153
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only