(Junior) Cybersecurity Analyst (m/f) - CF A IT Audit
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
The IT Audit Practice provides core assurance over the company’s IT environment, from application to data security, data analysis and IT project management. In this role, you would be part of the IT Security team that delivers a structured yet innovative approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management and IT security controls around both Siemens products and solutions available to customers, as well as relevant Siemens internal processes and IT systems. Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as IT Security Analyst (m/f) - CF A IT Audit in Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Conduct IT Security and friendly hacking activities on Siemens systems, products and services.
- Ensure a baseline understanding of the IT landscape in scope and support in the design of cyberattack scenarios to jeopardize state-of-the-art technologies and prove if they are vulnerable.
- Develop automation scripts and tools to support our friendly hacking activities.
- Conduct research on latest developments in IT security technologies and threats.
- Create top-quality documentation on the performed tests and activities and discuss the observations with the auditees.
- Provide timely status updates to the engagement manager.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Strong academic history (university degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields).
- First experience (up to 4 years) either academic, professional or personal in cybersecurity areas including pen-testing, vulnerability scanning and/or reverse engineering at software and/or hardware levels.
- Good scripting and programming skills (python and/or PowerShell preferred).
- Ideally first experience on secure configuration and administration of the different layers of an IT infrastructure stack (applications, operating systems, database, networks, etc.).
- Should be able to work independently and structure the work to meet internal deadlines.
- Fluent in English and willingness to travel up to 80% of your time globally.
- Motivated, creative, proactive, innovative, communicative, with solid analytical skills.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 300164
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Early Professional