SSME CT R&D System Engineer (Shanghai) 上海西门子医疗器械有限公司 CT研发部门 系统工程师（上海）300561
For our Healthcare in Shanghai, we are looking for System Engineer at the earliest opportunity.
What are the responsibilities?
- Working in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to develop CT (Computed Tomography) system for the global market.
- Defining system level requirements, and corresponding integration test.
- Leading system prototyping and system integration
- Planning, coordination, implementation and control of the relevant work packages according to project
- Define system architecture, interface, data- and control- flow from platform and product roadmap perspective.
- Creating and verifying system concepts and features, and coordinating related implementation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Strong capability of systematic and creative thinking
- Strong sense of responsibility, integrity, proactive, quick learning ability and good team work.
- Strong communication skill on technical topics
- M.S. degree or comparable education background in Mechanics/ electronics, automatics, Computer Science, or related disciplines
Knowledge / Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in Healthcare industry, or
- At least 3 years’ experience as system engineer in other comparable device manufacturing industry
- Excellent knowledge and experience of design and verification of mechatronics system
- International orientation; experience with international employers and customers; capabilities to operate in foreign cultures preferred;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communications (CET-6 preferred)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Requisition ID: 300561
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: 高级人员