Auditor (m/f) Compliance Audit - EHS
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Drive pre-audit planning and perform analyses to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Manage global client contacts and auditees, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor and help manage risks for Siemens
- Walk-through Siemens manufacturing, project and service sites, and interview clients in order to extract crucial information
- Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
- Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 4-6 years of hands on occupational safety experience preferably in a Global company
- University degree or similar in safety or environmental engineering, or a related field
- Auditor certification on OHSAS (18001) and ISO (14001) is a must
- Certification in NEBOSH, OSHA or other relevant international program is preferred
- Expert Knowledge of environmental, health & safety specific regulatory laws, regulations and practices, in particular:
- Management System Occupational Safety (OHSAS 18001);
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Electrical safety, working at height, energy isolation, lifting operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to lead and influence others
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future key leadership roles
- Strong preference towards candidates that have worked in an international business setting
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); additional languages a definite advantage
- Willingness to travel globally for up to 80% of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities..
Requisition ID: 300796
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Early Professional