SLC CF R FSS Team Assistant 西门子（中国）有限公司 财务共享中心 团队助理（上海 闵行）
For our Financial Share Service we are looking for a Team Assistant at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Perform the following tasks of official administration according to requirement and deadline:
- Voucher management
- Fixed asset (purchase/transfer & scrap)
- Coordinate and accountable for intern/recall admin staffs arrangement
- Meeting room management
- Coordinate matters of office environmental maintenance
- Employee’s information update
- Office suppliers management and purchase
- Employee attendance report
- Support on board preparation for new employees (CAT, SAP, Nexus, Phone and other accesses)
- Coordinate IT issues
- Create purchase request in One SRM system (Scan centre, EMC etc.)
- Cooperate with other departments as HR, SRE, IT etc.
- Internal transfer of employees (application, sap job roles, seat etc.)
- Coordinate employee shuttle matter with related department
- Assist Department Head, Head of Operation and Service line manager’s schedule and travel arrangement
- Support Operation Manager with office affairs, schedule, travel arrangement, expense claim etc.
- Support any other work requested from managers
- KPI preparation – prepare local and global KPIs overview etc. (back up function)
2 Proactively and efficiently organize outing and annual party
3. Effective and accurate authorization management-cost center authorization management
4. Establish and maintain effective cooperation with internal and external customers
5. Being able to proactively spot issue and reinforce office principles and related guidelines to employee
6. Being able to timely escalate issue to managers
7. Being innovative to provide suggestions for improvement ideas related to TA task and relevant processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor degree or above
Secretary working experience is an advantage
Very good knowledge of English
Very good communication and coordination skill
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: http://www.siemens.com/entry/cc/en/
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Requisition ID: 301601
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only