MindSphere - Partner Development Executive (m/f) - SISW
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “MindSphere - Partner Development Executive” (m/f) at Erlangen
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As part of a Regional Partner Development team, you aid and facilitate the successful growth of revenue, derived through the Entry level and Hybrid OT partners. Key responsibilities include:
- identification, onboarding, enablement & ensuring partner performance, increased market/industry coverage and account penetration.
- Build productive business relationships with Solution Partners, SOC, Regional companies and account executives aligned to Regional objectives.
- Contribute and support business planning to accomplish goals of partner sales
- Develop financially quantified value propositions to recruit new partners and align with their business models’.
- Expand and grow existing partners in alignment with Global objectives.
- Lead coverage and capacity planning and alignment with Partner Managers and Solution Partners, including enhanced portfolio coverage.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a University degree with a technical or commercial background or equivalent work experience and strong history of achievement over career.
- You have a minimum of 3 years partner sales experience in the inside sales/ high velocity sales environment with exposure to enterprise software, Industrial automation & networking, Cloud or IOT
- You have familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those. Areas of particular emphasis are:
- Industrial automation/ Networking
- Application Development needs
- Data management (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, ETL platforms)
- Cloud Platforms (e.G. AWS, Azure)
- You understand ISV , SaaS and accelerator models
- You have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, including establishing credibility and trust and building strong relationships
- You speak English and German fluently and you are flexible in work schedules, including up to 25% travel
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Maximilian Mayer.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
(PCF 600043748 / 600043750)
Requisition ID: 301642
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Experienced Professional