E-commerce working student (f/w) (301734SB)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
We are looking for a smart student that will support us to optimize our e-commerce platform, to automate our e2e ordering process as well as to drive new ideas and innovations in the field of e-business. Your primary focus will be in monitoring and improving the ordering process in our ERP system and e-commerce channels, supporting the development and roll-out of new e-commerce functionalities and analyzing our o2c and e-business rates.
You want to join our team and optimize the ordering process via various e-commerce channels, you’re excited to shape the e-commerce solutions of tomorrow and you have the following skills:
- Understanding of e-commerce channels and e-business solutions
- Experience with ERP systems (preferred SAP)
- Affinity for figures and statistical analysis
- Know-how regarding digital marketing strategies and future marketing trends
- Bachelor or Master student with qualification in Business Administration, Economics, IT, focus on e-business is preferred
- Motivation to write a Master theses concerning future trends and innovations in the field of e-business
- English and German fluent
- IT knowledge (e-business platforms, OCI, EDI, ...)
- Analytic und strategic thinking
- Motivation, pro-activeness, creativity
- Team player
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 29.880,34 (full-time). Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
Working student contract: min. 20 hours /week.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Requisition ID: 301734
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Student / Schüler