Internship at Education and Skill Management with Focus on Augmented and Virtual Reality
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Internship at Education and Skill Management with Focus on Augmented and Virtual Reality in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of our dynamic and highly innovative digital education team.
- As a young department in Application Services we are working on major technologies which will affect the healthcare education market in the near future. With focus in healthcare industry we are dealing with stakeholders globally and include latest technologies and innovation worldwide
- Due to a constant change in technologies including Augmented-, Virtual Reality, Gaming, we are looking for innovative support in testing as well as developing applications utilizing these technologies
- Your responsibilities include:
- Developing prototyping packages in Unity 3D for VR/AR training simulations
- Assisting in software development planning in close communication with Business Development
- Introducing Demos to internal and external stakeholders
- Participating in a continuous growing team and implementing knowledge about VR/AR across different professions
This position may suit you best, if you have a strong willingness to learn and innovate.
- You are studying in a degree of engineering, software or technology based subject
- You have first deeper knowledge in developing with Unity3D
- You also have a solid understanding of using 3D tools and implementing models within different software
- Moreover you have a communicative personality and willingness to get in contact with different stakeholders
The duration of the internship depends on the regulations of the study program.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Kerstin Egerer.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 302359
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Student / Schüler