MindSphere - Sales Enablement Manager (m/f)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “MindSphere Sales Enablement Manager” (m/f) at Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Define, align and coordinate ongoing Sales Enablement in sales zone Germany and EMEA (incl. relevant communication like planning and hosting regular webcasts of topics of interest)
- Ensure that our sales force(s) have the right know-how at the right point in time in the sales cycle, e.g. content library including solution phrases / frameworks
- Support Sales on understanding sales processes, MindSphere offering and pricing, as well as customer needs and roles
- Bundle all relevant feedback on sales demands within different sales channels regarding sales and marketing materials and tools
- Collaborate across all content and enablement functions to improve overall sales effectiveness including Product Development and Management, Product Marketing, Content and Channel Marketing, Customer Support, Legal and Partner Management
- Align sales enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product features or modifications to existing processes
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree in science, engineering or business (the latter combined with good technical understanding)
- You have 5+ years experience in sales and/or sales related roles in software and/or digitalization approaches
- You are thrilled by new technologies and business models, you have a solid understanding of IoT and data analytics and how they generate business value
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly and concisely communicate and present complex topics to a broad level of audience (sales reps as well as management level)
- You show a strong customer orientation and are result driven
- You speak English and German fluently and you are flexible in work schedules and willingness to travel
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Requisition ID: 302380
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional