Steam Turbine Systems Engineer (PG) 蒸汽轮机系统工程师
The System Engineer will be responsible for implementing Industrial Steam Turbine Order Execution in China, implementing Global Turbine Design in China supply chain and support localization measures with Siemens global partners
What are my responsibilities?
- Localize global design in China data systems for internal partners on order basis / execution.
- Implement global steam turbine design in local China supply chain
- Clarification of technical topics within local and global network
- Support optimization measures with global and local partners
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above education degree, major in Turbo Machinery or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- 2~4 yrs experience on designing and executing steam turbines with focus on Systems of steam turbine packages
- Basic knowledge in manufacturing preparation and assembly support
- familiar with execution in systems like SAP, Teamcenter, PDM
- Product and component know-how preferred
- Advanced English mandatory / commercial/technical English preferred in addition to Chinese language
- Team Player
- Initiative and Learning
- Result and Quality oriented
- International working environment expected
- Involvement/participation in supply chain disciplines in addition to Order Management
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs?page=1
Requisition ID: 302729
Organization: Power and Gas
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only