Your new role – challenging and future -oriented
- The job involves heterogeneous requirements concerning SW development, databases and Microsoft-based programs linked to the production processes and and also involves managing, controlling and reporting tasks.
- Maintenance and further development of SIMEA business applications with a focus on the production-oriented applications.
- First-level support for SIMEA business applications, including on-call support in the current SIMEA working time models.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining of IT systems as well as solving specific issues.
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- Technical education and practical experience;
- Experience / prior knowledge of IT operating systems: structure, administration, network features, authorization / security issues;
- Advanced knowledge in programming languages and databases: VB, .NET, PHP, MySQL, SharePoint.
- Knowledge of JAVA and Perl is an advantage
- Knowledge of networks setup an IT hardware;
- Good spoken and written command of English. German is an advantage.
- Communication skills, creativity and teamwork abilities.
Requisition ID: 302818
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only