Job ID: 303138
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Act as Application Analyst and subject matter expert for IT projects and requests for change
- Responsible for service and application management of various home grown customer facing tools (HVAC Integrated Tool (HIT), Digital Catalog, Downloadcenter (DLC), Extranet, Return App&Return Monitor, Mall, Technical Documentation (ST4), BildDB, Central Data Management (CDM))
- Be an active member of DevOps-Scrum Team
- Perform daily operation support to existing solutions and troubleshoot problems with the software
- Analyze business requirements and perform business workshops to enable an as-is process analysis, to-be design and solution architecture
- Write requirements in the form of user stories and perform integration tests
- Elaborate technical concepts and conduct implementation planning in close collaboration with internal & external partners
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or proven equivalent experience in IT service management
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, tools and IT Service Management Processes.
- Ability to manage multi server infrastructure environment based on MS windows servers
- Sound understanding of programming languages XML and HTML. Understanding of C# or Java will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of MS Share point 2013 or later.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, member of DevOps-Scrum Team, sound knowledge in Agile Frameworks (Scrum / SAFE)
- Upholds a sense of customer service and client satisfaction
- Excellent communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- Excellent oral and written skills in English. Good German knowledge will be an advantage
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV and letter of motivation. Please upload references, certificates and an indication of your availability in a second step after creating an account. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 303138 at: Nicole Ritter, email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 303138
Organization: Global Services
Career Level: Experienced Professional