Head (m/f) of Global Cybersecurity Detection Services
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CT conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them through commercialization. CT also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As the new Head (m/f) of Global Cybersecurity Detection Services it is your mission to identify threats, vulnerabilities, security events and incidents in IT/OT infrastructure and PSS.
- You will execute technical security assessments for applications, networks and products as well as continuously monitor security incidents and events in the IT/OT environment.
- We need you to pro-actively hunt the threats within Siemens, detect potential weaknesses and actively search for threats in Siemens IT/OT infrastructure and products.
- Along with your team you continuously scan Siemens IT/OT infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities and initiate mitigation.
- We want you to understand and continuously enhance the technical cybersecurity level at Siemens.
- You interact with a variety of stakeholders, both internal (e.g. Corporate Core) and external (e.g. suppliers and partners).
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- This role requires a technical background in Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- We expect you to have more than 5 years of experience in a similar function.
- You are well experienced with ethical hacking/Pen-testing.
- You dealt with vulnerability management before.
- You have very good knowledge of IT/OT and product security and a strong understanding of the current and future cyber threat landscape.
- You are a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Peter Wiebories.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens. itsec18
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 303318
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional