SSME CT R&D Big Data Software Engineer 西门子医疗器械 大数据软件工程师 303678
Holistic responsibility for CT related business data warehousing, top level architecture, interface designing, software developping, unit test, maintenance and data mining, from idea development to monitor and contribute on CT product improvement specially on stability and utilization.
Develop software and mining systems for CT Log Data Files Analysis/Visualization regarding technical data transferred frequently via remote data transfer, including but not limited in PEF, SEUI, Xmart and RUD.
Creating and programming software algorithm for different purposes, e.g. do utilization and reliability analysis to monitor CT install base; visualize/analyze the technical data from production line/R&D test systems to realize early warning of quality issues, etc.
Data chain value analysis and management: will be responsible for SSME CT E2E PLM Process Tool development and Process Data storage/analysis/visualization.
Proper validation and verification related softwares, and document the software-code accordingly.
Other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Information Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronic Engineering,etc;
2. 1+ years experience in software development, strong OO Analysis/Design skills; C# / C++ / Python / Javescript / Css experience is plus;
3. 1+ years experience with data warehousing and large amount data processing;
4. SQL Query writing skills & Query/performance tuning capability;
5. Knowledge in big data platform(e.g. Hadoop/Spark) is plus;
6. Knowledge about medical devices and clinical workfolw is plus;
7. Good communication skills and basic verbal/written English proficiency.
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Requisition ID: 303678
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: 高级人员