Head (m/f) of IT Security - Research Cyber Security Technology
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? In Tokyo or Tallinn, Marrakech or Miami. Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
What part will you play?
- In your new position it is your mission to define and implement the corporate strategy for the technology field of "Cyber Security Technology" in collaboration with the Siemens Divisions and the CISO of Siemens.
- This includes research on new developments, predevelopment to connect research results with our industry specific domains and to build up domain know-how and technology transfer into the Divisions.
- You are in charge of the budget of all customer/Division funded, government funded and research projects (centrally funded) in your Technology Field. You represent our Division to internal customers and to international research partners worldwide.
- You identify new or white space technologies especially those which may cause a paradigm shift in Siemens business. You are also responsible for the assessment of risks and opportunities of the identified technologies and definition and implementation of an appropriate research strategy.
- You plan and control the TFs' budgets (incl. proportion of central funds and Division funded projects) to ensure technology expertise at Corporate Technology and transfer of technology into Siemens products and solutions.
- You develop and implement the TF strategy in alignment with the Corporate Technology strategy; strategic positioning and planning of respective TF (mid / long term) incl. technology portfolio management.
- You manage and implement technology roadmaps and acquire projects in alignment with Corporate Technology processes and show global presence in key regions and with a focus on developing a stronger footprint in emerging economies.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a technical background in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Information Technology, ideally with focus on cybersecurity.
- You have more than 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar function.
- You are an experienced leader of multi-national R&D teams
- You are used to develop and communicate a research vision and an implementation plan.
- You are experienced in relationship management with assigned Siemens Divisions on a strategic level and with the Business Unit CTOs/CEOs, VPs, heads of R&D and experts in order to represent Corporate Technology at the assigned divisions and to exchange information about technological strategies.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Peter Wiebories. itsec18
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 303708
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional