Job ID: 303780
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Forecasting of IT services and projects in your area of responsibility
- Support IT Management in financial analysis and planning
- Quarterly identification, creation and monitoring of accruals
- Oversight and coordination of invoicing process
- Close collaboration with IT service and project manager
- Standardize, maintain and control IT purchasing process
- Actively participate in transformation of IT into an agile organization, support optimization of controlling processes and automatization of reports
Your skills and experience
- University / FH degree in Business Administration, Business Engineering or similar
- You gained at least 2 years’ experience in the area of financial controlling
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as an excellent understanding of business administration and controlling processes
- Well-founded experience in MS Office Excel, SAP (FI/CO)
- Knowhow and experience in QlikSense, Tableau or similar is a plus
- You are a flexible and autonomous personality with great sense of comprehension
- You are a team player with a proactive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Fluent business English completes your profile
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV and letter of motivation. Please upload references, certificates and an indication of your availability in a second step after creating an account. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 303780 at: Lukas Villiger, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 303780
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional