Global Lifecycle Manager Sinorix
Job ID: 303981
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Full time only
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with our 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Our Global Fire Extinguishing team is located at three main sites in Switzerland, France and the USA. Product Management in Zug drives the development of the European portfolio in close collaboration with sales regions and key stakeholders.
As a Global Lifecycle Manager Sinorix, you will work with cross-functional teams and be responsible for a wide range of tasks and activities for the introduction of new products and further enhance our Sinorix product portfolio. This position requires interaction with internal and external stakeholders. To be successful you need to be self-motivated, energetic, well-organized and comfortable when challenging the status quo.
Your new responsibilities
- Driving new product launches from our successful Sinorix product family, with a focus on integrated offers - the main focus of this role is European countries
- Defining marketing and roll-out concepts, furthermore introducing our offers to customers, related partners and regional companies
- Several simultaneous tasks require structured prioritization and time dedication
- Collaborate effectively with product management, internal expert teams and suppliers to meet customer value, quality and time-to-market targets
- Analysis, definition and management of product innovations. Managing products over the whole lifecycle requires consistent evaluation and adaption of working methods
- Ensure data, document and version consistency within the portfolio, align with your neighbouring peers for this
Your skills and experience
- An Engineering degree, ideally complemented with an additional Business Studies qualification
- Knowledge of fire safety or building supply engineering in a system-oriented business model is what we are looking for. Niche fire extinguishing knowledge would give you an edge
- Expertise in project and lifecycle management for investment goods would be a valuable extra with your knowledge of the fire safety market
- Mental flexibility to cope with different layers of stakeholders and responsibilities
- Some experience in working with Agile / LEAN working principles is beneficial
- A winning personality, able to collaborate effectively in global teams and exercise influence in intercultural environments and stakeholders covering all hierarchical levels
Business fluency in German and English is mandatory, applicants who speak French have an advantage
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs/why.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 303981 at: [[Alexis Stavrianidis, email firstname.lastname@example.org]]. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 303981
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only