Team Lead (m/f) - Cybersecurity Policies and Monitoring
A passion for scrutiny.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- As Team Lead (m/f) Policies and Monitoring it is your responsibility to analyze cybersecurity risks and to define controls to address identified risks
- You understand and manage legal and regulatory requirements regarding Governance and assess partner & provider security
- You monitor the maintenance of cybersecurity related technology and ensure awareness for those topics
- It is your responsibility to monitor the compliance of the Siemens organization with regards to cybersecurity controls and reports on status (e.g. patch management)
- Furthermore, you manage the Information Security Management System (ISMS) or Cybersecurity Management System (incl. Products Security)
- With your team of 20 – 25 employees you track the current status/performance of the cybersecurity within the organization using designed KPIs and report the status of key KPIs and deviations to all relevant units within the organization
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a background in Computer Science or Business Information Technology, ideally with a focus on cybersecurity and knowledge of ISO27001
- You already gained 2 - 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Additionally, you are a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- You are an expert in risk management and compliance
- You have experience with relevant standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 2700x, NIST,IEC 62443)
- As Team Lead you also have leadership experience with global teams
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 304674
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional