Team Lead (m/f) - Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence
A passion for scrutiny.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- As Team Leader (m/w) Threat Intelligence you gather internal and external cyber threat information including cooperation with governmental bodies and third parties
- Consequently you analyse threat informationto predict future attacks and guide decision making
- You use intelligence for decision support with regards to cybersecurity
- You recognize and share threat intelligence across Siemens
- Together with your team of 5 - 10 employees you are in contact with internal and external stakeholders
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a strong technical background in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Information Technology, ideally with focus on cybersecurity
- You already gained 2 - 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You are experienced in handling cyber attacks (incl. detection and defense), threat and vulnerability management as well as in product security
- Due to your familiarity and your work with external threat intelligence vendors you have a distinct network in CERT organizations
- As you are a global leader you are also able to manage teams in multiple locations
- Additionally you are a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) and a GIAC Certified Forensics Examiner (GCFE)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 304679
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional