Team Lead (m/f) - Vulnerability Management
A passion for scrutiny.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- As Team Lead (m/f) Vulnerability Management you constantly identify, monitor, report and document potential threats, vulnerabilities, security events and incidents in IT / OT infrastructure and PSS
- Consequently you investigate and report suspected or known information security incidents in accordance with written procedures
- In this context you perform risk assessments and vulnerability scans of information systems and applications
- You stay up-to-date on the current threat environment to quickly understand and effectively respond to evolving threats
- Together with a team of 15 - 20 employees you act with different internal and external stakeholders
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a strong technical background in Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- You already gained experience of 2 - 5 years in a similar function
- You have experience in vulnerability management
- You are an expert in ethical hacking / Pen-testing
- You have a very good knowledge of IT/OT and product security as well as a strong understanding of current and future cyber threat landscape
- Additionally you are a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.tsec18
Requisition ID: 304680
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional