SSME CT R&D System Engineer (EMC) CT研发部门 系统工程师（EMC相关）
For our Healthcare in Shanghai, we are looking for System Engineer (EMC) at the earliest opportunity。
What are the responsibilities?
- Working in a global R&D regulatory team with both international and local engineers to develop CT (Computed Tomography) system for the global market
- Development of CT System EMC related topics and handle CT EMC testing.
This including: IEC 60601-1-2 EMC testing and YY0505 EMC testing.
- Deal with R&TTE related topic which EMC was related.
- Planning, coordination, implementation and control of the relevant work packages for the regulatory testing.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Strong sense of responsibility, integrity, proactive, quick learning ability and good team work.
- Strong communication skill on technical topics.
- Strong self-learning ability for new field.
- Willing to travel.
- M.S. degree or comparable education background in Computer Science, Mechanics/ electronics, automatics or related disciplines
Knowledge / Experience
- At least 4 years experiences in medical equipment EMC testing or certification field.
Know well about IEC 60601-1-2, 3rd edition and 4th edition.
- Experience of CT EMC testing/certification was preferred.
- Known R&TTE/Wireless related EMC topic.
- Known the philosophy of IEC 60601-1, basic safety and essential requirement.
- 3rd party/test house experience was preferred.
- International orientation; experience with international employers and customers; capabilities to operate in foreign cultures preferred;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communications (CET-6 preferred)
Requisition ID: 305547
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: 高级人员