Service Marketing Specialist (Digital Factory)
For our Digital Factory division in Kartal we are looking for a Service Marketing Specialist. This role will be responsible for marketing of Industry Service portfolio especially will be focused on motion control products and services; Digital Services, retrofit & modernization services, spare part services and Service Agreements.
What are my responsibilities?
- Marketing activities for Digital Services, retrofit & modernization of motion control products
- Understand the complete service portfolio and follow up the portfolio updates
- Marketing activities of the complete service portfolio includes Digital Services, Service & Maintenance Contracts, Condition Monitoring Contracts, Long Term Service Agreements
- Creating solution sales opportunities and cooperation with related Business Units and Sales teams
- Interactions with Operation and Field Service Team for a successful service approach
- Prepare the offers and join the negotiations with the customers
- Establish excellent customer relations and understand the customer needs
- Compliance with regulations and company policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electrical & Electronics or Control Engineering department
- Service, Solution or Product Sales & Marketing
- Technical expertise of motion control products as well as digital services
- Technical understanding of automation & control systems
- Experience on Siemens products and solutions
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience over minimum 3 years in the areas of general motion control and machine tool systems (experience in Service business is a plus)
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English, German will be a plus
- Advance level of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Extensive knowledge of production processes for OEM, machine builders will be a plus
- Strong communication skills
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should have been completed for male candidates
- Frequent Travel will be required
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 58814
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time