Business Development Manager
We are looking a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Business Development Manager with proven experience and a passion for developing and implementing Marketing Plan, support teams to achieve customer satisfaction, generate revenue and meet long-term business goals in line with the company's vision and values. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
You will be responsible for being the primary support and resource for all our customers, partners and outside sales team by working responsibly and collaboratively as a technical advisor and product advocate to our existing clients; being the central point for any communication with the end-user/ customers in the assigned territory.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 8+ years of proven work experience as a Key Account Manager, Sales Manager or Business Development Manager with a track record of selling products, solution or services within an assigned territory.
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executive and creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree Electrical, Electronics or Control Engineering from an recognized university/academic institute.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills (TOEIC: 600+)
- Strong presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel, owns car/driver's license
- Goal-Oriented, Team Player, Confident, Reliable and Pro-Active.
Job ID: 59455
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time