Engineer HGPR - Power Generation Services
- Lead and supervise the Mechanical workshop.
- Implement Project Management processes and tools.
- Track the status of all jobs at workshop and monitor current cost, completion percentages and deliveries against LOA and provide summarized report of same for all completed jobs.
- Monitor purchasing activities relating to shop jobs and delivery schedules.
- Provide capacity and load planning for the shops for the next 6 months.
- Hold job handover meetings with Sales & Marketing.
- Pursue outstanding Purchase Orders issues with customers and Sales & Marketing.
- Project Manage all shop jobs for Mechanical shops.
- Manage all contractual aspects related to each job.
- Work out and implement mitigation strategies to minimize the financial risk and ensure on time deliveries are according to Quality standards.
- Ensure all jobs will be completed on time as per contract, and advise customer of late delivery if circumstances arise and apply for extensions where warranted.
- Plan and schedule jobs in conjunction with Foremen via weekly Production Meetings, and report critical jobs to the PL Manager.
- Produce monthly update of shipping forecast and ensure jobs targeted for completion are met.
Job ID: 59607
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time