Product Marketing Manager (Ankara)
What are my responsibilities?
• Work in close cooperation with the sales team to ensure effective lead generation.
• Support sales team in building strategic alliances with EPCs, system integrators, solution partners and OEMs.
• Keep building relationships and networking with key players of the industry.
• Develop technical solutions and prepare quotations
• Cooperate with the headquarter to define optimum pricing strategy for quotations.
• Coordinate commercial, legal, logistics and other relevant teams during quotation preparation and contract negotiation.
• Follow up the internal processes from order to dispatch by coordinating related teams to ensure delivery, commissioning and after sales support success.
• Perform market analysis, follow market trends and regularly inform sales teams to maintain Siemens’ trendsetter position, supply feed-back to the product management groups in headquarter.
• Conduct competitor analysis, build and maintain process for competitor evaluation, involve sales team to contribute with inputs.
• Promote product highlights in line with the global product strategy. Work in close cooperation with marketing communications to use effective media appearance, ensure target audience coverage with key messages.
• Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies to increase sales volume and expand the customer base.
• Present business unit’s portfolio in exhibitions and summits, perform seminars to market professionals, issue technical articles for industry media, work in close cooperation with related parties to perform marketing communication activities.
• Compliant with regulations and company policies
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical-Electronics Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in sales & marketing
• Very good knowledge in sales & marketing of low and medium voltage electric motors, frequency converters and complete drive systems.
• Experience on heavy industries and related applications i.e.; Cement, mining, iron & steel, water & wastewater, marine, pulp & paper, air separation, oil & gas and similar
• Excellent command of English
• Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
• Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country
Job ID: 59611
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time