Debt Originator, Corporate Loans - Siemens Bank GmbH Singapore Branch
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible to represent the Corporate Loans business in Asia Australia, with emphasis on debt products
- Responsible for generating financial solutions in close coordination with the Financial Advisory & Structuring team, Equity- and Risk Management teams
- Strong structuring, credit and legal expertise related to TMT, Healthcare, Manufacturing businesses with preference given to those that understand the areas of acquisition finance, structured finance, refinancing, recapitalizations and general working capital.
- To generate structured solutions including cash flow modeling, pricing and asset analysis, creation of term sheets to enable the deal team to offer optimal debt solutions as vital part of the financial offering to Siemens divisions and third party customers in Asia Australia
- To originate and execute third party deals and thereby enhance new business and to build up asset volume, essentially contributing to the overall SFS strategy
- Meet or exceed annual budgeted new business volume, EVA, margin and profitability objectives associated with the assigned markets
- Presentation of opportunities during prescreen and credit approval stages
- Collaborate with internal business partners (e.g. Risks , Legal Ops , etc) to ensure transactions are completed and funded
- Develop, grow and manage pipeline and backlog of business
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree required. MBA or CA / CPA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Leverage finance / Corporate finance experience with at least 3 years experience in Asia Australia (Experience of India, China, Hong Kong and Singapore transactions preferred)
- Proven ability to support origination and structuring of new business opportunities
- Strong financial modeling skills, good understanding of, and ability to analyse, financial statements, awareness of financial markets and their economic trends and inherent risks
- Should have broad commercial understanding and awareness of finance in the context of corporate loans
- Knowledge in TMT, Healthcare, Manufacturing sector, including key players, stakeholders, sponsor relationships, will be an added advantage
- Experience with negotiating and evaluating loan documentation including term sheets, credit agreements, Inter-creditor / subordination agreements, sale and purchase agreements, etc with inside / outside counsel.
- Experience in the syndication and club finance market
- Should possess strong communication skills, able to work in a multicultural environment
Job ID: 60253
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time