Software Test Automation Engineer - TSN
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Designing and preparing test specifications
- Defining and maintaining test environment
- Conducting integration tests, regression tests and performance tests
- Design and implement test automation, maintain existing automation structure
- Performing automated and manual tests according to test plans
- Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tools
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C/C++ programming languages
- Professional experience in network programming
- Strong knowledge of networking principles such as network communication, security and management protocols
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis and design
- Knowledge on time sensitive networking is a plus
- Excellent command of English
- Passion for developing a simple, clean and attractive code
- Willing and able to take on complex projects independently
- Committed to following development best practices
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 3 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 60255
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time