IT Infrastructure Field Technician (Part Time)
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions.
We are looking for Part time IT Infrastructure Field Technicians who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- First level IT support to all R&D employees on development environment
- All user related activation & deactivation tasks
- Development environment related IT equipment ordering and tracking
- Development environment related IT request tracking
- Development environment inventory tracking
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- In-depth understanding of IT Systems and Technologies
- 1-2 years of work experience
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 3 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 60471
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time