Industry 4.0 Automation consultant
Company: Siemens Singapore
Division: Digital Factory (Industry 4.0)
Department: Manufacturing Design Consultancy
Job Title: I4.0 Manufacturing Software Consultant
- · Elaborate inter-operatability over all the automation levels
- · Generate requirements register to lead the information capture from customer and development of digitalization packages for customer’s digital manufacturing design roadmap.
- · Feasibility studies – assessing the viability of upgrade and expansion of the manufacturing facility
- · Due diligence – undertaking detailed operational assessments of investment targets of the customer manufacturing facilities
- · Business planning – combining technical and financial elements to form a cohesive pitch.
- · Develop interfaces with customer and build project module (automation) for the manufacturing industry
- · Provide expertise on manufacturing designing for the discrete vertical, Product functionality, Automation needs, Portfolio trends , robotics, MES, Inbound-Outbound logistics, Asset optimization, etc
- · Interface and build relationship with Automation team and provide project team with the latest trends in Automation, Robotics, etc
- · Actively manage financials, marketing and other key requirements related to manufacturing design consultancy business model
- · Develop standards for manufacturing designing be utilized for other verticals
- · Map vertical intelligence of customer requirements and installed base
- · Innovation Leadership - Develop innovative automation architecture that fulfill customer benefit expectations - improve productivity, quality, value add within C-level strategic targets for the future.
- · Develop consultancy proposals and match the consultancy results with the defined deliverables
- · P&L responsible
- · 6-8 years of work experience in predominantly in discrete industries such as electronics, automotive, aerospace, F&B discrete, general manufacturing operating in a complex delivery environment
- · Previous exposure to foreign cultures. Experience with different business and communication styles.
- · Startup mentality is a must as you will be working in a lean team
- · Consulting attitude where customer comes first is essential
- · Must be comfortable with presenting complex topics to senior management in a structured manner
- · Good conversation skills are required to be able to convey your thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- · Experience in working with cross functional teams and multitasking. Ability to work within a team environment.
- · Wide experience to factory automation PLCs, SCADA, DCS, Sensors, Wireless communication is a must
- · Experience in Drives and robotics is essential
- · End to end knowledge on the manufacturing processes
- · BOM Management: Understanding and mapping of BOM Management and manufacturing blueprints
- · Project management methods/skills and engineering science techniques
- · Automation landscape evaluation techniques resulting in functional system engineering
- · Able to analytically link the current (AS IS) manufacturing system with the modeled future automation design
- · Wide experience with project management methodologies (Work breakdown structure, lean project management, CPM, V-model, etc)
- · Automation systems design with high complexity / Mechanical and electrical design concepts
- · Analytical models - Activity Diagram, Data flow diagrams, Automation improvement reports, SWOT, system architecture, etc
Job ID: 60575
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time