Lead Project Procurement Manager (Lead PPM)
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for all Siemens Mobility (MO) Procurement topics including projects and fostering synergies within country procurement.
- Leads the Procurement organizations for ASEAN with aim to maximize contribution to overall business results and profitability targets for MO.
- Ensure “Early Procurement Involvement” in the project management process all over ASEAN. Participates in/contributes to business partner project meetings.
- Acts as “Sub-Project Manager Procurement” and represents the Procurement Function as prime interface to/for the customer projects’ key business partners (Bid/Project Management, Sales, Legal & Contract Management, System Engineering
- Identifies, informs, allocates, integrates and manages a network of procurement experts and drives for utilization of their respective strategies, standards, rules (Local/regional Procurement organizations, Global Category Management, Supplier Quality Management, Strategic Logistics)
- People Management (including recruitment, career development paths, competence management, target setting, coaching and performance review). Target setting and performance reviews with assigned employees and countries in alignment with HQ (Division and Business Units).
- Development and implementation of efficient
forms of organizations within own organization and for assigned countries (TH,
VN, MY, SG, ID):-
- Secure governance of Mobility Procurement (MO-P) within own organization and for assigned countries
- Standardization and Harmonization of processes and tools incl. implementation, (e.g. Supplier Management; Reporting involvement; e-Sourcing) and Best Practice Sharing
- Coordinate regional pooling activities considering cost optimization
- Drive and ensure Corporate/ Division/ cross and/or BU initiatives and programs to leverage synergies in alignment with HQ programs
- Representative of the member of decision committees in ASEAN
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least a bachelor's degree in any disciplines
- 7-10 years of experience in Project Procurement preferably in engineering industry
- Extensive strategic raw material sourcing / category management experience
- Understanding of the relevant supply market: knowledge/technical background of Raw Materials
- Ability to make information out of data: Ability to prepare analytical reports; organize and present in a clear and concise manner
- System and data management skills; especially Excel and SAP Procurement modules & related systems
- Experience with managing teams in various locations
Job ID: 60579
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time