Experienced Quality Specialist
For our Energy Management Medium Voltage and Systems Business Unit, we are looking for Experienced Quality Specialist. This role will be responsible for supporting the organization regarding the implementation and control of the mandatory elements of Siemens Quality Management in EM MS organization to plan, and implement Quality Planning and actively participate and/or facilitate continuous improvement projects.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support QMS where appropriate based on Siemens QM policy, Sector QM policy and Sector certification strategy, drive the further development towards an Integrate Management System,
· Regular reporting to EM MS QM about the status and results for improvement actions,
· Support implementation of global quality standards in PLM, SCM and CRM processes e.g. quality gates,
· Facilitate and control the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) activities,
· Ensure implementation of global/sector/division-specific standards and process for quality-based supplier management, to secure the delivery quality and to reduce NCC (Nonconformity cost) caused by suppliers,
· Perform audits, assessments and management reviews within the business unit,
· Develop Quality plans and follow up implementation,
· Provide escalation for Quality Manager in the BU in matters of quality non-conformity or critical quality deviations, e.g. product safety,
· Drive solution of quality problems and support supplier development actions,
· Provide Quality Analysis for before and after delivery problems.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering,
- Very good command of English both written and spoken,
- Min 5 years of experience in Quality Management,
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 QMS, Quality Planning, Quality Reporting, Quality in Processes/Projects, Audits and Asessesments,
- Certified knowledge and experience on actual ISO 9001 Standard and auditing,
- Knowledge of quality tools and methods; Fishbone, 5Why, FMEA, Six sigma, Lean statistical analysis,
- Yellowbelt Certification is an asset,
- Min 1 year experience at Supplier Quality Management (e.g. Supplier audits, QAA, SQM Policy, SCM Processes),
- Experience in multinational project execution (.i.e localization),
- Experience in manufacturing in Air Insulated Switchgear Production is an asset.
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement,
- No restriction for travelling and frequently travelling will be required.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 60657
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time