Senior Business Controller
Siemens have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Controller in Lincoln. You will ensure accurate and on time reporting of budget, forecast and actuals for Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery Ltd (SITL).
Areas of Responsibility:
- To book accurate journals on time at month/ quarter and year end closing with qualitative supporting docs.
- To ensure accurate and on time reporting to UK & global community of SITL ARE & BU (SC/PR/ PS) results.
- Supervise Central Function cost centre controlling
- Consolidate Flash submissions in alignment with all functions
- Drive submission of monthly reports on time and in good quality in alignment with Commercial PM's
- Ensure Data Cleansing and process improvement in area of CAPEX/ FA
- Month End Closing Process and other Mandatory Monthly Data Quality & Assurance Checks
- Ensure full compliance with Siemens regulations and IFRS
What do I need for this role?
- Experience in financial accounting and budgeting
- Knowledge of Siemens tools and guidelines to support business accounting, controlling and reporting
- Effective communication and influencing skills to work in cooperation with teams/ departments internationally
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Accounting Qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) or equivalent
Closing Date for applications: 3rd February 2019
Job ID: 60758
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time