Generator Specialist- Power Generation
The Generator Specialist will perform tests on Generators and parts such as;
- Di-Electric absorption test, Partial Discharge loss factor measurement and assessment and Hi-Voltage test AC/DC and assessment of test result.
- Tan-Delta loss factor measurement and assessment.
- Residual life assessment of stator and rotor winding, Condition assessment of Stator and Rotor Coils Stator core EC CID test.
- Stator core Condition assessment evaluation based on visual and EL CID test results
- Generator rotor RSO, impedance and borescope test with Visual inspection of stator and rotor winding.
- Static and brushless exciter electrical testing and evaluation.
- FastGen inspection. (Robotic Inspection Wedge+SIMCAS)
- Generator exciter testing and calibration.
- Stator pressure test and calculation of leakage.
- Fact finding on generator stator, rotor, exciter and other generator related components.
- Seal oil system delta P adjustment and fault finding.
- Generator stator high voltage bushing and terminal connection inspection and testing.
- Stator Rewedge testing, inspection and replacement.
- Stator core tightening and core repair.
- Repair and replacement of stator coils.
- Hands on experience on stator rewind.
- Generator MI planning and execution of multiple manufacturer.
- Preparation of final report of above tests and recommendations.
Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 10-15 years’ experienced in trouble shooting, testing, overhauling and repair of different Generators.Knowledge of Generator Disassembly, Assembly, and Commissioning will be added advantage.
If you have the above experience then please don't hesitate to apply on line.
Job ID: 60895
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time